I can definitely see that I am not so good at keeping this updated. So if you have ideas or suggestions on starting and maintaining a blog or how you go about finding time to take notes/photos while your working, please let me know. I find that I am good at woodworking, but I’m bad at social media. It must be one of those skills you have to learn or acquire through other means. How do you do it?
Subscribe to my blog
- Adulting! I have finally made it!! Standing at my kitchen counter drinking my morning cup of… instagram.com/p/BfWOS3KDIBQ/ 1 year ago
- It's been 11 months since I started running again. My continuing number one goal has always been to… instagram.com/p/-j6T8_nzqO/ 3 years ago
- A long time ago (late 90's I believe)....at a Marine Corps Birthday ball far, far away... instagram.com/p/97Kexgnzuv/ 3 years ago
- Another successful 10k in the books! Thanks to "The Beats" crew!! #10k #runhappy @ Marymoor Park instagram.com/p/5m3MWTnziw/ 3 years ago
- Baseball is a pretty good metaphor for life. Some times you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it can… instagram.com/p/4NS7IOHzoZ/ 3 years ago